Tuesday, October 22, 2013

S. Korea, Indonesia agree to sign won-rupiah currency swap deal

South Korea and Indonesia have agreed to sign a won-rupiah currency swap deal worth $10 billion, a move aimed at strengthening financial cooperation between the two countries, the finance ministry here said Sunday.

The agreement was made between South Korea's Finance Minister Hyun Oh-seok and his Indonesian counterpart during a meeting in Washington on Saturday. Hyun is there to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. 

Clicck here to read more at the Korea Herald

2 comments:

  1. No Comments... NO COMMENTS? Moneybags! It's SilverStacker999, your unknown Bay Area friend...from YouTube... come check out our community over at www.silversatchel.blogspot.com and trust me, you will love what we got going there. The guys that frequent that are some of the most intelligent people I have ever come across on the interwebs... and no, this is not a plug for my site... just an invite. I will say though that you have me beat on live charts... I do not have a copper spot price chart from kitco up. How is it that you have zero comments with over 22,000 hits? Hope to see you there sometime... if not, its cool, just keep doin what you are doin. -SilverSatchel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I do not receive many comments on my blog. I will come visit when I have time. Remind me in a youtube comment in the near future if you don't see me soon. Take care friend.

      Delete